Step into the lap of luxury at 4600 DUKE ST #1306, perched on the 13th floor! This 2BR, 1BA condo not only offers a mesmerizing view of Masonic Temple AND National Harbor, but it also showcases fresh, neutral paint and brand-new vinyl floor throughout. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertop, and luxury cabinetry. It’s more than move-in ready; it’s a haven of style and comfort.
This pet friendly building has recently been renovated with elegant entrance, a new lobby and hallways, new game room, new swimming pool, and will have a new library / business center. 24hr concierge front desk to make sure your package is safe and secured! In house maintenance staff available for most common maintenance issues (with reasonable fees). Condo fee includes ALL UTILITIES (electricity, gas, hot/cold water, heating/cooling, snow and trash removal. Plenty of un-reserved parking in the lot.
Convenient location next to shopping center and two groceries stores. Excellent commuter location just a few miles from I-395, I-495, the Pentagon, Amazon HQ, and Old Town, Alexandria. Bus stop right out front and throughout the Duke St. corridor with shuttle to Van Dorn/King Street metros and Amtrak rail station which is about 3 miles away. Washington DC National Airport (DCA) is approx. 7 miles. Just across the street is the Fox Chase Shopping Center anchored by Harris Teeter’s supermarket and an abundance of shops, restaurants, and other amenities. The Charles E. Beatley, Jr. Central Library is just up the street. For nature and sports lovers, the approx. 60-acre Ben Brenman Park with large pond, dog park, walking/cycling trails, and athletic fields is right next door. The park is also home to the popular West End Farmers Market held on Sundays between May and October. Also close to All Veterans Park and the scenic 5-mile Holmes Run Trail. Close to future site of Inova Health System Mixed-Use Community and State-of-the-Art Medical Campus at Landmark. Excellent investment potential or a place to called home!
Listing Agent:WAI LUN L LEUNG
Offered By:Century 21 Redwood Realty
Date Added: 9/20/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/15/23 at 4:48 pm
- GeneralDining Area, Floor Plan - Open
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Kitchen, Bathroom 1
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator
- FlooringLuxury Vinyl Plank
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Disability FeatureElevator
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- WindowsEnergy Efficient
- GeneralConcrete, 1
- HOA AmenitiesElevator, Extra Storage, Pool - Outdoor, Security, Other, Community Center, Air Conditioning, Electricity, Gas, Heat, Management, Insurance, Reserve Funds, Sewer, Trash, Water, $792 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningRC, 50087600
- Current Use15
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Available, Cable TV Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Electric Available, 110 Volts
- SewerPublic Septic
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App