Offer deadline 04/14/2023, multiple offers received. Looking for a unique opportunity to make your mark in the heart of Arlington? Look no further than this SHORT SALE studio at The Carlton Condominium. With 668 square feet of space, this cozy condo offers a spacious and functional living area that is perfect for those looking to customize their home.
Although in need of renovation, the open layout and abundance of natural light make it a great canvas to work with to create your dream home. Renovations to plan for include a new bathroom, kitchen, carpet, paint, and windows to make the space truly your own.
As for the amenities, The Carlton Condominium, built in 1965, offers a range of features to enhance your daily living experience. Residents can take advantage of the fitness center, sauna, elevators, 24 hour concierge, a community room, an outdoor pool, tennis court, and a picnic area for outdoor gatherings. The building also has laundry facilities on each floor for your convenience. Condo fee, $693.00, includes all utilities.
What’s unique about this property? Located on the 12th floor, it’s near the front elevator for easy accessibility, TWO air conditioning units (other units only have one).
Located in the heart of Arlington, you’ll be steps away from numerous shopping and dining options. The Carlton Condominium is also close to several parks, including Rocky Run Park and Arlington Forest Park, Four Mile Run Trail perfect for a quick jog or relaxing picnic.
With its prime location and an array of amenities, The Carlton Condominium is an exceptional place to call home. Take this opportunity to transform this studio into your ideal living space and enjoy all that this vibrant community has to offer. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity at The Carlton Condominium. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and see the potential for yourself.
Listing Agent:Reynina Yalung
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 3/30/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/6/23 at 1:53 pm
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 1, Bathroom 1
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Oven/ Range - Gas
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Central, None
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureElevator
- GeneralElevator, Entry Level Bedroom, Wood Floors, Flat, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Area, Floor Plan - Open, Formal/ Separate Dining Room
- FlooringCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Wood
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- StyleUnit/ Flat
- ParkingAssigned, Parking Space Conveys
- GeneralBrick, 1
- HOA AmenitiesConcierge, Elevator, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Recreational Center, Convenience Store, All Ground Fee, Common Area Maintenance, Electricity, Gas, Pool(s), Recreation Facility, Sauna, Water, Ext Bldg Maint, Lawn Maintenance, Snow Removal, $693 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ZoningRA6-15, 28-034-968
- Current Use009
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Electric Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictArlington County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App