UNDER CONSTRUCTION by CarrHomes Custom Build – FALL 2023 DELIVERY Buy now, and you can work with the Builder to customize and personalize all interior finishes, including cabinets, hardwood flooring, ceramic tile, and plumbing / electrical fixtures. Located on a beautiful and quiet 1/2 acre homesite, this magnificent home backs to woods and is conveniently located off Rt 29 in Fairfax with easy access to Rt66, Fairfax County Parkway, and Rt 50. This Craftsman style Oakton model features a 3-car side entry garage, 4 bedrooms/5.5 baths, a gourmet chef’s kitchen with an enormous island, granite counters, maple cabinets, SS appliances, and a built-in Monogram refrigerator. A spacious, light-filled morning room located off of the kitchen is the perfect spot to enjoy family dinners. The main level is made for entertaining with 11 ft beamed ceilings in the family room, formal living and dining rooms, and an impressive two-story foyer. Working from home? It will be a treat in the light-filled study with views of the woods in the backyard. Hardwood floors on the main level, Owners Suite, and upper hallway. At the end of the day, you can unwind and relax in the oversized Owner’s Suite with a generous sitting area, custom walk-in shower, and two walk-in closets. All secondary bedrooms have large walk-in closets and private bathrooms with granite countertops. The lower level includes a huge rec room and full bath. —Final Sales Price contingent upon if Purchaser selects additional options with Builder.
Pictures are of similar models built by CarrHomes.
Listing Agent:Thomas A Avery
Offered By:Century 21 Redwood Realty
Date Added: 6/2/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/1/23 at 3:54 am
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning030, 0564 04 0091
- ViewTrees/ Woods
- Current Use011
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationCommission is earned and payable upon settlement.
- GeneralBreakfast Area, Combination Kitchen/ Dining, Dining Area, Entry Level Bedroom, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Eat- In, Kitchen - Island, Kitchen - Table Space, Primary Bath(s), Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors, Other
- RoomsDining Room, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Family Room, Breakfast Room, Bedroom 1, Exercise Room, Office, Recreation Room, Bedroom 6
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Stove, Oven - Wall
- LaundryHas Laundry, Lower Floor, Main Floor
- BasementFully Finished, Poured Concrete, Walkout Stairs
- A/CZoned, Central A/ C
- HeatingY, Humidifier, Zoned, 90% Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureOther
- FlooringHardwood, Engineered Wood
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Paved Driveway
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- GeneralCombination, Hardi Plank Type, Stone, 2, Passive Radon Mitigation
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App