Welcome to 4720 Ferry Landing Road! A charmer, nestled on nearly one acre of meticulously landscaped grounds, this stunning 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom craftsman home will take your breath away. From the moment you step inside, you’ll be greeted by a grand entryway leading to an open-concept living area with soaring ceilings and panoramic backyard views. This property is a perfect fit for families or individuals looking for a comfortable and spacious home in a peaceful and welcoming neighborhood.
The residence is rich with remarkable plusses, beginning with the stunning entryway. Hardwoods exude a legacy feel in the entryway, living areas, and kitchen, reflecting sunbeams of light. Your interior design preferences will find a blank slate of neutral coloring to work with. Vaulted ceilings in the living room with large windows add comfortable airflow and a sense of spaciousness. The kitchen, which is roomy enough to accommodate conversation with visitors during food prep, features inspiring counter space and major appliances. A classic island configuration maximizes workspace and flexibility. Holidays and dinner parties are a snap, thanks to these double ovens. On the deck, which is crafted of composite materials, the grill, cooler, and household chef make for a natural trio! Perfect for outdoor entertaining on warm summer nights.
As a roomy retreat to relax at night and recharge for tomorrow, the primary bedroom cannot be beat. In addition to the convenience of the private bathroom with a separate shower and whirlpool tub, you will find plenty of walk-in closet space to let your wardrobe breathe. The other 4 bedrooms, quiet and with plenty of closet space, are a great place to turn in for the evening.
The fully finished walkout basements features an expansive recreation room, a bonus room that can be used as an extra sleeping quarter for guest, and a full bathroom. The double-wide driveway makes ample room for visitor parking and is connected to an attached three-car garage. This house will attract broad interest, so it’s worth a tour ASAP!
Listing Agent:Andres A Serafini
Offered By:Rlah @properties
Date Added: 3/24/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 8/10/23 at 9:05 pm
- BasementFully Finished, Rear Entrance, Walkout Stairs
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Central, Natural Gas
- FireplaceWood, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- GeneralCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Moldings, Dining Area, Double/ Dual Staircase, Entry Level Bedroom, Kitchen - Island, Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Basement, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Study, Laundry, Bathroom 2, Bathroom 3, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Oven - Double, Oven - Self Cleaning, Oven - Wall, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer/ Dryer Hookups Only, Water Heater, Disposal
- LaundryMain Floor
- FlooringSolid Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- PoolHeated Pool
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway
- GeneralCombination, 3, Slab
- WindowsWood Frame
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- HOA Amenities$0 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning120, 1103 02 0111
- Current Use011
- ViewScenic Vista, Trees/ Woods
- FencingRear, Wrought Iron
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsHot Tub
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
- ElementaryWASHINGTON MILL
- HighMOUNT VERNON
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App