Tremendous value for a 2BR+den/office with two full bathrooms, dining room (or second office), fireplace, and in-unit washer/dryer across nearly 1,100 SqFt all within the beautiful, amenity-filled Cameron Station community. The unit is in excellent condition and has been well maintained by the owner. The sale includes one assigned garage parking space.
WHAT MAKES THIS COMMUNITY STAND OUT? Within Cameron Station’s many acres of lush green, sidewalks, and amenities, the Cameron Club is the community focal point and includes outdoor adult and children’s pools, a fitness center and gym, a gathering room with kitchen for social and business gatherings, and meeting rooms. Retailers along Brenman Park Dr include a coffee house, restaurant, market, dry cleaners, spa and salon, dentist, and daycare. Cameron Station is bordered by two city parks at each end—Ben Brenman Park and Armistead L. Boothe Park—both of which contain athletic fields and playgrounds. Also bordering the community are several dog parks, picnic areas, and bike paths. Alexandria’s central library, Charles E. Beatley Jr. Library, is directly across the street. A free shuttle bus transports residents to the nearby Van Dorn Metro station during morning and evening rush hours. Samuel W. Tucker Elementary, is located within walking distance at the west end of the community.
PROPERTY AVAILABILITY: The property is available for private showings Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM and Sat 11AM-3PM. a 3D virtual tour is also available in the listing or at 4950BrenmanPark dot com. The unit will be available for move-in by August 1.
Listing Agent:Eli Tucker
Offered By:Rlah @properties
Date Added: 6/15/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/2/23 at 11:14 pm
- GeneralCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Combination Dining/ Living, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchen - Galley, Soaking Tub, Stall Shower, Stove - Wood, Walk-in Closet(s)
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Kitchen, Den, Primary Bathroom
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureElevator
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit
- GeneralAbove Grade
- GeneralOther, 1
- WindowsVinyl Clad
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- HOA AmenitiesBasketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Elevator, Fitness Center, Jog/ Walk Path, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Reserved/ Assigned Parking, Tot Lots/ Playground, Other, Common Area Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maint, Lawn Maintenance, Management, Pool(s), Recreation Facility, Reserve Funds, Road Maintenance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, $338 Quarterly
- ZoningCDD#9, 50698780
- Current Use14
- UtilitiesElectric Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- ElementarySAMUEL W. TUCKER
- MiddleFRANCIS C HAMMOND
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App