Welcome to 505 Colecroft Court, a rare gem nestled in the heart of the Old Town West. This 4-level townhouse boasts a perfect blend of charm and modern convenience. With 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a private rear patio, this home offers a unique opportunity for comfortable and stylish living just steps away from the Braddock Metro station.
Enjoy the ultimate in urban living with a Walkscore of 93. The Braddock Metro station is just a stone’s throw away, making your daily commute a breeze. Explore the vibrant neighborhood and its abundance of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
Step inside to discover beautiful hardwood floors and a cozy fireplace setting the tone for a warm and inviting atmosphere. The living room flows nicely to the dining area. The kitchen is tucked away, at the rear of the home perfect for those of us who prefer to keep our cooking smells and messes contained and out of sight! The kitchen offers granite counters, stainless appliances and a pantry for storage.
Outside, relax and entertain in your recently redone rear patio, shaded by a mature crape myrtle tree for added privacy. This outdoor space is perfect for hosting friends for or simply unwinding after a long day.
Downstairs, the finished basement offers versatility and convenience with a full bath, an extra refrigerator/freezer, and ample storage. On the second floor, you have two bedrooms and a full bath. The finished 3rd floor is a sanctuary in itself. With a full bath, it can function as a primary suite, home office, guest space or any other space you may need. . Plus, there’s ample attic storage to meet your organizational needs.
One assigned parking space conveys with the property, providing the convenience and peace of mind you deserve in this bustling neighborhood.
Don’t miss the chance to make 505 Colecroft Court your new home. This rare offering combines flexible space with a prime location, creating a lifestyle that’s truly hard to beat.
Listing Agent:Katherine Foster-Bankey
Date Added: 11/16/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 11/19/23 at 1:56 pm
- GeneralBuilt- Ins, Carpet, Combination Dining/ Living, Crown Moldings, Dining Area, Wood Floors, Primary Bath(s)
- RoomsLiving Room, Sitting Room, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Basement
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/ Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit
- FlooringLaminate Plank
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Electric
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 2
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureLeed Certified
- BasementFully Finished
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAssigned, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Lighted Parking, Limited Common Elements, Secure Parking
- WindowsEnergy Efficient
- GeneralBrick, Combination, 4, Block
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Area Maintenance, Reserve Funds, Road Maintenance, $96 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningCRMU/ H, 50466270
- Current Use58
- ViewTrees/ Woods, River
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Electric Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsMurphy bed on first floor does not conveyn Stacked drawers on left side of second bedroom closet does not convey
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App