Welcome to 5205 Cottingham Place, a thoroughly upgraded 3 bedroom, 3 full bath, 1-car garage, 3139 finished sq.ft. TH in the Landmark Mews community located at the West End of Alexandria.
For full details on the house, including the walkthrough video featurette, check out the virtual tour. To learn more about Landmark Mews and West End Alexandria, ask your agent for the link to the website on living in Landmark Mews, which is a comprehensive visual and information website on choosing this Community as your Home. The website includes a Community video and info on the Livability benefits from proximity to everything, including the West End Alexandria project with the new Inova Alexandria Hospital Campus.
This four-level home has recent upgrades throughout, both inside and exterior, with attention to detail and high-end finishes. The home opens to a tiled entry with a 12-foot ceiling, then on to the fully remodeled kitchen with extra cabinets and arched entry added to the space along with new cabinets, granite counters, tile backsplash, undercabinet lighting, floor tile, and appliances. The Main Level has a wood-burning fireplace. This level has access to the fenced patio area via a custom Andersen slider door.
The half bath on the Main Level has been fully upgraded with vanity, sconce lighting, and floor tile.
The bedroom level has two Owner’s Suites, each sized to make a King bed look small. The first Owner’s Suite has a fully remodeled bathroom with high-end finishes. The full bathroom has an updated vanity with Quartz top. Both bedrooms have a large walk-in closet. The Upper Level can be used as a Guest Suite or an office, with the 3rd bedroom, a full bathroom, and walk-in closet. This level also has two walk-in attic storage spaces. The Lower Level has a wood-burning fireplace, wet bar with granite top, upgraded half bath, the laundry room, and a large walk-in area for storage. The house has wood floors on top three levels, with hardwood on the stairs throughout. The Lower Level floor is newly installed Luxury Vinyl Plank. All house windows are vinyl-clad replacement windows, except for lower level casement window. The HVAC systems (Carrier) are 2020 and 2013. The roof is 2013, with oversized gutters.
Landmark Mews is a community of 148 townhouses that surrounds 1-acre central Commons. This Park setting created by the Commons, mature trees, brick walls, and lush landscaping is rare for a community located Inside the Beltway. Landmark Mews not only provides these green features for residents to enjoy, but is also only 13 miles from Washington, DC, with immediate access to 395/Beltway/95, and the Livability benefits from its location at the West End of Alexandria.
Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Landmark Mews. For example, the West End Farmers Market is five minutes away, with the Old Town Farmers Market in the heart of Old Town just 15 minutes away.
The large central grass Commons has walking paths, benches, and landscaping that creates a space for a peaceful walk or quiet reflection, with this green space located a short stroll from any front door in Landmark Mews. The Commons and mature landscaping are quality of Life features that are rarely found in a community located inside the Beltway. For photos of the Commons and Community landscaping, see the “Landmark Mews & Nearby” page on the Living in Landmark Mews website. The Community video on the home page of the Landmark Mews website also has views of the Commons.
Bren Mar Park, which is a 32-acre Fairfax County park adjacent to Landmark Mews, is a 10-15 minute walk from any front door in the community. See a video of Bren Mar Park at the property website.
Listing Agent:Scott A Ford
Offered By:Kw United
Date Added: 9/9/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/8/23 at 5:02 pm
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s), Crown Moldings, Dining Area, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Gourmet, Recessed Lighting, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet/ Dry Bar, Window Treatments, Wood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven - Double, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryLower Floor
- BasementFully Finished, Interior Access, Sump Pump
- FlooringCarpet, Hardwood, Luxury Vinyl Plank
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Heat Pump(s), Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 2
- Disability FeatureNone
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Game Room, Family Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Laundry, Office, Utility Room, Bathroom 2, Primary Bathroom
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Lighting
- Half Baths2
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingConcrete Driveway
- GeneralBrick Front, Vinyl Siding, 4, Block, Slab
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- WindowsDouble Pane, Replacement
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Jog/ Walk Path, Common Area Maintenance, Lawn Care Front, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash, $168 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning212, 0724 03 0057
- Current Use031
- FencingRear, Wood
- ViewTrees/ Woods, Panoramic
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Available, Electric Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Under Ground, Underground
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationDual Agency Variable Rate
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App