2,400 square feet of finished living space, with room to spread out over 3 levels. Three large bedrooms on the top level. The Primary bedroom has an updated ensuite and a generous walk in closet. A Jack and Jill bathroom sits between two more bedrooms.
Vaulted ceilings in the 18×19 Living Room, create drama and a more contemporary styling. Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the top two levels. Traditional Dining Room, is between the Living Room and Kitchen. (Easy to open the space and update the kitchen. Ask Agent for photos of updated kitchen in several neighbors homes) Large kitchen space with outdoor access. Just a few steps down to the Family Room with direct access to the yard. Additional half bath, bedroom and large laundry room on this level.
Wander out the back door to enjoy the mature landscaping, providing both privacy and shade. Fully fenced, grassy, flat backyard. The long driveway with a stone path to screen porch. Look forward to coffee on the screened in side porch with afternoon sun.
Walk across the street to public tennis courts, basketball courts and large playground and fields behind George Mason Elementary.
Walk up the hill (just under 1 mile) to Pizzaiolo, St Elmo’s Coffee,Ramparts Sports Pub, Reunions Gift Shop, CVS and the Trek Bike Shop.
Walk down the hill to all that Del Ray has to offer, many boutique restaurants, shopping and festivals/music.
Less than 10 minutes to Reagan Airport. Quick commute to DC.
Listing Agent:Laurel W Conger
Date Added: 9/9/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/26/23 at 12:37 am
- GeneralCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Area, Kitchen - Table Space, Window Treatments, Wood Floors
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Laundry, Other, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove
- A/CProgrammable Thermostat, Central A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Daylight, Full, Fully Finished, Heated, Walkout Level, Windows, Rear Entrance
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- StyleSplit Level
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway, Paved Parking, Paved Driveway
- GeneralBrick, 3, Slab
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningR 8, 16114000
- ViewGarden/ Lawn
- FencingFully, Rear
- Current Use22
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- ElementaryGEORGE MASON
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighALEXANDRIA CITY
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App