This is your second chance at this lovely property – Contract fell through due to no fault of the Seller. Located in a quiet neighborhood with no through traffic, this expanded rambler offers a peaceful and serene environment just one mile from the metro. The addition created a modern and flexible floor plan.
You’ll simply love the kitchen, with its spacious layout boasting new Quartz countertops, offering endless possibilities for creating delicious meals and hosting memorable gatherings. Adjacent to the kitchen, you’ll find a delightful family room addition that fills the space with natural light, creating a serene ambiance. Whether you use it as a cozy living room, huge dining room, or a bright and airy relaxation spot, this space is sure to become one of your favorite places to unwind.
Step outside onto the Trex deck, a shaded area that is perfect for outdoor activities and entertaining. The main level also features a living room with a cozy fireplace, two bedrooms and a full bathroom, as well as an office or den that can be used as a 3rd bedroom. The lower level offers an additional bedroom or bonus room and a spacious full bathroom, along with a large recreation room and plenty of storage.
Outside, this charming home boasts large fenced front and back yards, providing a safe and secure space for kids or pets to play, adorned with fruit trees and bushes, including figs, blueberries, Fuyu persimmons, and paw-paws. Don’t miss out on this wonderful blend of comfort, convenience, and privacy. Schedule a visit today and make it yours!
Listing Agent:Laura M Sacher
Date Added: 6/22/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/28/23 at 9:00 pm
- GeneralCombination Kitchen/ Living, Combination Kitchen/ Dining, Combination Dining/ Living, Entry Level Bedroom, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Open, Pantry, Wood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven/ Range - Electric, Stainless Steel Appliances
- LaundryWasher In Unit, Dryer In Unit, Has Laundry, Hookup
- BasementFull, Interior Access, Partially Finished
- A/CCentral A/ C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- HeatingY, Baseboard - Hot Water, Oil
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Bedroom 1, Study, Laundry, Recreation Room, Storage Room, Full Bath
- Eco/Green FeatureConserving Materials/ Methods
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- StyleRanch/ Rambler
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway
- WindowsDouble Pane, Skylights
- GeneralBrick, 2, Slab
- HOA Amenities$135 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning130, 0814 10 0033
- Current Use011
- ViewGarden/ Lawn
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Natural Gas Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsAll weight equipment
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
- ElementaryBUSH HILL
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App