** Current Home Is Under Contract – WE HAVE OTHERS – PLEASE CONTACT US** Welcome to your new dream home! Located in the heart of McLean’s exclusive Franklin Park neighborhood, this to be built custom home sits on a flat 12,000 sq ft lot surrounded by mature trees for added privacy. With approximately 7200 sq ft of light filled living space between 3 finished levels, 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, you’ll see no detail has been forgotten.
Entering the main level, you’ll notice the beautiful open floor plan with 10’ ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, stunning white oak flooring, large eat-in Chef’s kitchen featuring Subzero & Wolf appliances, walk-in pantry, large center island with Quartz waterfall countertops, butler pantry leading between the kitchen & dining room, and a mudroom with built-in cubbies off the 2-car garage. Your kitchen opens to the family room with direct vent gas fireplace and opens to a beautiful, covered patio with another stone fireplace detailed for outdoor entertaining. To round out this level, you’ll also find a private office behind beautiful glass French doors, a powder room, and a main floor 2nd suite with full bathroom.
The second level includes 10’ ceilings throughout, a spacious Owner’s suite with an equally impressive designer spa bathroom with cathedral ceilings, two large separate vanity sinks, large soaker tub next to a double shower with frameless glass doors, two large walk-in closets with custom built-ins and a private morning deck. Three secondary en-suite bedrooms, each with walk-in closets, an oversized laundry room with sink and additional access from the primary suite, and loft area perfect for that reading nook you always wanted.
The lower level has been designed with entertaining in mind. There is a large recreational room with an extravagant wet bar with beverage center, sunken theatre room with 10’ ceilings, an exercise room, another en-suite bedroom, and a mechanical room with space for storage. Easy access to DC, Tysons, and all the major transportation routes. Optional upgrades to choose from: Elevator, Wine Cellar, Golf Simulator and much, much more. Private showings at builder model in McLean. **Pictures are from a different home and may include options that not included ** *Call Listing Agent for plans & specs**
Listing Agent:James B Nelson
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 2/23/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 7/29/23 at 7:50 pm
- GeneralDining Area, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closet(s), Skylight(s), 2nd Kitchen, Central Vacuum, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Open, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Spiral Staircase, Stall Shower
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Family Room, Bedroom 1, Other
- AppliancesDisposal, Exhaust Fan, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer/ Dryer Stacked, Water Heater
- LaundryWasher In Unit, Dryer In Unit
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Disability FeatureNone
- BasementCombination, Fully Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- FlooringEngineered Wood, Hardwood
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 2
- Eco/Green FeatureConstruction
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- ParkingElectric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Heated, Lighted Parking, Private
- PoolIndoor, Negative Edge/ Infinity
- GeneralWood Siding, Brick, Concrete, 3, Brick/ Mortar
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- WindowsDouble Pane, Wood Frame, Casement, Skylights
- HOA Amenities0.0, Unknown
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning120, 0411 13080052
- Current Use011
- WaterOther, Public
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesUnder Ground
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationThe buyer-broker compensation is available to brokers who did not sign a Confidentiality Agreement during the auction process. Those who signed a CA with Ten- X during the auction are under those terms for 90 days following the auction.
- ExclusionsChandelier in MLS photos does not convey; has been replaced
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App