Welcome to this stunning home in delightful Portners Landing In the heart of Old Town!
Step inside and be greeted by the gracious foyer and step into the den/office through recently installed french doors perfect for work from home days. Half bath and two car garage also on this level
On the next level, spaciousness and elegance abound in the open layout, perfect for entertaining guests or simply relaxing with loved ones. Enjoy fun nights with family and friends in the family room with cozy fireplace open to the dining room.
Step into the large kitchen with beautiful granite counters, breakfast nook, stainless appliances, and a sitting area perfect for sipping your morning coffee. Just off the kitchen is an inviting deck perfect for grilling and enjoying the fall breeze.
Upstairs you will find the spacious primary suite with spa like bath including double vanities, separate shower and soaking tub along. The second bedroom and laundry are down the hall along with the second bathroom.
On the top level is the enormous third bedroom with a terrific nook perfect for a second home office or extra play space. Also on the top level is the third bathroom.
High ceilings and plantation shutters make this home truly exceptional.
The location of this home is unbeatable. Situated in the heart of Old Town you’ll have easy access to this vibrant and historic community. Explore the charming streets, filled with unique shops, restaurants, and cafes. Just a short walk away, you’ll find Trader Joe’s and Harris Teeter, making grocery shopping a breeze. And for those who love the outdoors, the beautiful Potomac River is within walking distance, offering scenic views and endless recreational opportunities.
Don’t miss your chance to own this incredible home in Portners Landing, Schedule a showing today and experience the perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and style in this remarkable residence.
Listing Agent:Jennifer O Halm
Date Added: 11/2/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/14/23 at 10:06 pm
- GeneralAttic, Kitchen - Gourmet, Combination Kitchen/ Living, Kitchen - Island, Combination Dining/ Living, Breakfast Area, Primary Bath(s), Built- Ins, Crown Moldings, Upgraded Countertops, Wood Floors, Floor Plan - Open
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Game Room, Family Room, Foyer, Bedroom 1, Laundry
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven - Double, Washer
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Disability FeatureNone
- BasementFully Finished, Daylight, Full, Connecting Stairway, Heated
- FireplaceMantel(s), Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, HVAC, Lighting
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingPrivate, Shared Driveway
- GeneralBrick Front, 4, Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Double Hung, Energy Efficient, Palladian, Sliding
- HOA AmenitiesManagement, Trash, Snow Removal, Reserve Funds, Common Area Maintenance, $650 Quarterly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningCRMU/ X, 50655530
- ViewCity, Street
- Current Use58
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Utilities200+ Amp Service
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsCustom Floor-to- Ceiling Satin Window Treatments - Do Not Conveyn Designer Brushed Gold Leaf Rods Conveyn Area Rug in Owner's Suite - Does Not Convey
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App