Stunning, modern oasis in Lake Barcroft! 6340 Waterway Drive offers a 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home, ideally nestled on a ½ acre lot in this coveted community. This home was fully remodeled by MM Design Co, with upscale modern finishes to complement the mid-century style that Lake Barcroft is known for.
The main level is a masterpiece, with vaulted ceilings + skylights and an open floor plan ideal for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen includes a 10.5 ft waterfall island, opening up to a bright dining room and living room with wood-burning fireplace. The primary bedroom suite is located on the main level, with beautiful views of the lush backyard. A second bedroom and full bath are also located on the main level.
From the main level, step outside to the gorgeous patio, with built-in modern white stucco bench seating and a gas fire pit. Beyond the patio is the flat backyard, the perfect setting for pets, lawn games, and more.
A modern glass railing and open stairs bring you downstairs to a bright, sun-filled family room with a 2nd wood burning fireplace and wet bar. On this level you’ll find generously sized Bedrooms 3 and 4 with good closet space, a separate laundry room, as well as Bathroom 3.
The carport includes recessed lighting and additional built-in storage. Walk to one of Lake Barcroft’s 5 sand beaches for swimming, boating and fishing.
Soapstone quartz countertops in the kitchen
walnut -stained oak hardwood floors on main level
Tribeca Oak Luxury Vinyl Plan on the lower level
White quartz countertops and concretty hand-casted concrete vessel sinks, terrazzo tile in main level baths
New architectural shingle roof
New AC and Hot Water Heater
New Sod in Front and Back
New Marvin Essential black exterior casement windows, slider and doors
Listing Agent:Sebastien Courret
Date Added: 4/27/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/13/23 at 4:02 pm
- GeneralAttic, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built- Ins, Butlers Pantry, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Railings, Crown Moldings, Curved Staircase, Double/ Dual Staircase, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Open, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Eat- In, Kitchen - Gourmet, Pantry, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Stall Shower, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Wainscotting, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet/ Dry Bar, Wood Floors
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Library, Foyer, Sun/ Florida Room, Exercise Room, Great Room, Laundry, Recreation Room, Media Room, Bathroom 2, Bathroom 3, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Stove, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater
- LaundryWasher In Unit, Dryer In Unit, Has Laundry
- BasementFully Finished, Connecting Stairway, Interior Access, Outside Entrance, Side Entrance, Windows
- FlooringCarpet, Solid Hardwood, Wood, Tile/ Brick
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplaces: 2
- Disability FeatureDoors - Swing In
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- StyleRanch/ Rambler
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway, Concrete Driveway, Lighted Parking, Paved Driveway
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- WindowsAtrium, Double Hung, Double Pane, Insulated, Screens, Vinyl Clad
- GeneralBrick, 2, Slab
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesBeach, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Lake, Picnic Area, Water/ Lake Privileges, Tot Lots/ Playground, Volleyball Courts, Management, 410.0, Annually
- Zoning120, 0611 11 0656
- ViewGarden/ Lawn
- FencingPartially, Wrought Iron
- Current Use011
- UtilitiesPhone, Phone Connected, Natural Gas Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App