Privacy and location merge into one idyllic property: 2.17 acres in the heart of Langley Forest. Located inside the beltway for easy access to Washington, D.C., international airports, and Tysons Corner. Less than one mile from Langley High School.
This grand estate boasts an all-brick construction complemented by an authentic slate roof. Expansive and spanning four levels, the property encompasses an impressive 15,000 square feet of space. As you enter, a grand foyer welcomes you with a double staircase leading to formal living spaces, including a sunroom and dining room. The main level includes a beautiful family room, an inviting study/den, and a gourmet eat-in kitchen that opens to a deck and gazebo. Two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, along with a half bath, complete this level. There’s also potential to convert the adjacent lounge into a second owner’s suite.
Upstairs, you’ll find six bedrooms, including a grand owner’s suite with scenic views. The lower level offers endless entertainment possibilities with a third kitchen, a full bar, a theater, gym, wine cellar, and two additional bedrooms.
Additional amenities include a three-car garage, ample guest parking in the circular driveway, public water and sewer connections, and four Lennox HVAC systems for year-round comfort.
Listing Agent:Fouad Talout
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 10/9/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/5/23 at 8:33 pm
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Daylight, Partial, Garage Access, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Walkout Level, Windows
- A/CCentral A/ C, Ceiling Fan(s), Programmable Thermostat, Zoned
- HeatingY, Heat Pump(s), Natural Gas
- FireplaceMarble, Mantel(s), Gas/ Propane, Wood, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 5
- Disability FeatureElevator
- LaundryUpper Floor, Lower Floor
- General2nd Kitchen, Additional Stairway, Attic, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built- Ins, Butlers Pantry, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Railings, Crown Moldings, Curved Staircase, Dining Area, Double/ Dual Staircase, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Open, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Table Space, Kitchenette, Pantry, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Sauna, Skylight(s), Soaking Tub, Stall Shower, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Wainscotting, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet/ Dry Bar, Whirl Pool/ Hot Tub, Window Treatments, Wine Storage, Wood Floors, Other, Kitchen - Eat- In
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Built- In Range, Cooktop, Cooktop - Down Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Extra Refrigerator/ Freezer, Icemaker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove, Washer, Water Heater, Dryer - Front Loading, Washer - Front Loading, Oven - Wall
- FlooringMarble, Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Game Room, Family Room, Den, Library, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Bedroom 1, Exercise Room, Laundry, Loft, Other, Recreation Room, Media Room, Bedroom 6, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Half Baths3
- GeneralBump-outs, Extensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Above Grade
- StyleManor, Colonial
- ParkingBrick Driveway, Concrete Driveway, Circular Driveway
- GeneralBrick, 4, Other
- WindowsDouble Pane, Palladian, Skylights, Transom
- HOA AmenitiesBeauty Salon, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Concierge, Elevator, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Jog/ Walk Path, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Security, Tot Lots/ Playground, Transportation Service, Alarm System, Custodial Services Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maint, Insurance, Lawn Maintenance, Management, Parking Fee, Pool(s), Recreation Facility, Reserve Funds, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, $889 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning110, 0214 06 F1
- Current Use011
- ViewGarden/ Lawn, Trees/ Woods, Scenic Vista
- FencingPicket, Rear
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV, Multiple Phone Lines, Phone Connected, Under Ground
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
- ElementaryCHURCHILL ROAD
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App