Welcome Home to 5 Star Luxury in the rarely offered Fords Landing community. 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom townhome end unit with separate office space, providing privacy and tranquility. As you step inside, you are immediately greeted by an abundance of natural light that fills every corner.
The modern design of this home is truly captivating. The white marble countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms add a touch of elegance and sophistication. Hardwood floors grace the living spaces, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. Above, BRAND NEW carpets provide comfort and luxury.
This townhome is perfect for those who love to entertain. The bay windows in the living room offer stunning views while the gas fireplace adds a cozy ambiance during colder months. French doors lead to a large deck, ideal for hosting gatherings or simply enjoying a quiet evening under the stars.
The master bedroom is a true sanctuary with its vaulted ceilings and and picturesque bay window. It offers ample space to relax and unwind after a long day, especially with the hotel-style floor to ceiling marble tile, Jacuzzi tub and waterfall shower with a bench featured in the master bathroom.
In addition to its luxurious features, this townhome also boasts an office with built-ins and a double garage for convenience. Plenty of storage opportunities. Gig+ internet available for ease of working from home.
Overall, this star luxury townhome in Fords Landing community offers everything one could desire. From upgraded modern design to great entertaining spaces, this makes it an exceptional place to call home.
The property also boasts plenty of surrounding community amenities. Bordered by the Potomac River and parks on all sides, the area offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Within a short walking distance, one can easily reach King St., a vibrant hub of activity. And for the outdoor enthusiast, the Mt. Vernon bike path awaits. And speaking of location, the property sits in the sought after Alexandria City Public School District. BOATERS TAKE NOTE – HOA currently looking to fulfill original plan to install a Marina with slips for every house!
Incredible location. Architectural digest living, this property will not last long!
Listing Agent:Heidi C HomFeldt
Offered By:United Real Estate Premier
Date Added: 9/9/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/8/23 at 7:59 pm
- GeneralBuilt- Ins, Attic, Crown Moldings, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Gourmet, Recessed Lighting, Wood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Icemaker, Oven - Double, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer
- LaundryUpper Floor
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, 90% Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplace - Glass Doors, Gas/ Propane, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- BasementDaylight, Partial, Heated, Interior Access, Partially Finished, Shelving, Windows
- Eco/Green FeatureHome Energy Management, Leed Certified
- Half Baths1
- GeneralSidewalks, Street Lights, Other, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAssigned, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Lighted Parking, Limited Common Elements, Secure Parking
- GeneralMasonry, 4, Slab
- WindowsBay/ Bow
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Pier/ Dock, Insurance, Pier/ Dock Maintenance, Reserve Funds, Snow Removal, Trash, $270 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningW-1, 50651700
- ViewRiver, Park/ Greenbelt
- Current Use61
- FencingPrivacy, Rear
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsEagle over front door does not convey. Statue of woman playing flute in garden does not convey.
- NA Compensation3% base commission for 2023 settlements only
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighALEXANDRIA CITY
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App