A must see in Old Town Greens offering stunning upgrades from top to bottom. The first floor was renovated and reconfigured in 2022 offering heated tile floors throughout the foyer, bedroom/study and bath. The full bath was reconfigured and updated with new fixtures, vanity and shower with custom tile. The kitchen was completely renovated in 2017 and is a chef’s dream. The island was enlarged and repositioned to provide additional storage, wine frig and ample prep space. The new custom cabinets, countertop, backsplash and lighting are a delight. The cozy family room with lovely gas fireplace ensures this will be the gathering place for all your friends and family. The primary bedroom suite on the upper level offers a luxuriously relaxing sanctuary (enhanced by remote control window blinds in the loft). The bedroom and bonus loft offer flexibility and possibilities for a home office/gym/library/nursery. The walk in closet provides thoughtful Elfa storage options. The primary bath was renovated in 2021 and offers a crisp spa experience with white cabinetry, dual sinks, premium faucets and deep soaking tub. The second bedroom on this level is light and bright with a generous closet and en suite bath that was renovated in 2021 with a heated floor and custom cabinetry, fixtures and tile.
The convenient deck off the kitchen (rebuilt within past few years) and large two car garage completes the offering.
The great retail on Slaters Lane (Rustico, Buzz, Slater’s Market, etc) is just moments away and the new Potomac Yard metro station is a great addition to the neighborhood. Commuters will also enjoy easy access to the GW Parkway or Rt 1.
Listing Agent:Betsy Gorman
Offered By:Rlah @properties
Date Added: 10/6/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/10/23 at 2:21 am
- GeneralCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Railings, Combination Dining/ Living, Crown Moldings, Entry Level Bedroom, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Island, Pantry, Walk-in Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wood Floors
- RoomsDining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Front Loading, Icemaker, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer - Front Loading, Washer/ Dryer Stacked
- LaundryLower Floor
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceGas/ Propane, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- WindowsScreens, Double Pane
- GeneralBrick Front, 4, Slab
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/ Playground, Management, Pool(s), Snow Removal, Trash, $125 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningCDD#10, 50668810
- Current Use58
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsMurphy bed on first floor does not conveyn Stacked drawers on left side of second bedroom closet does not convey
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- HighALEXANDRIA CITY
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App