INVESTORS, This is an opportunity to renovate this classic single-family home in Old Town Alexandria that retains a high degree of its original character and historical value—authentic city living with original hardwood floors, a charming front porch, and a backyard.
A few blocks to the waterfront and Starbucks, walk to the METRO, shopping, dining, and retail on acclaimed King Street.
Bike the Mount Vernon Trail or breeze into Washington, D.C., with an easy drive on the GW Parkway. Unparalleled location; within 4 miles of Reagan National Airport, Pentagon, Arlington, National Harbor, and Catch critically acclaimed performances at the Kennedy Center! Detached homes are rarely available in the heart of the city. The home is Located in a nationally designated historic district in Old Town Alexandria.
Listing Agent:Beverly L Tatum
Offered By:Ttr Sotheby’s International Realty
Date Added: 9/30/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/15/23 at 4:59 pm
- GeneralCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Combination Kitchen/ Living, Entry Level Bedroom, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchen - Gourmet, Primary Bath(s), Skylight(s), Stall Shower, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Dryer - Front Loading, Microwave, Oven/ Range - Gas, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer - Front Loading, Water Heater
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Main Floor, Washer In Unit
- FlooringLaminate Plank
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Heat Pump - Electric Back Up, Electric
- Disability FeatureOther
- RoomsLiving Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Kitchen, Office, Bathroom 2, Primary Bathroom
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- WindowsDouble Pane
- GeneralAluminum Siding, 2, Slab
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Concierge, Elevator, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Reserved/ Assigned Parking, Security, Other, Common Area Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maint, Management, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, $550 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningRB, 10957500
- FencingPicket, Privacy, Partially, Wood
- Current Use22
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA Compensation3% on Base commission for 2023 settlements only
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App