Welcome to 7312 Burke Meadow Drive in Fairfax Station, Virginia!
Nestled in the Ox Road Estates, this lovely 4 bedroom, 3 bath rambler home delivers 6.01 acres and the feel of country living without sacrificing the comforts of suburban living, with access to major driving routes, shopping, and fine dining. The beauty of this property begins outside with a gently winding driveway, 2-car rear-loading garage, a 10-stall horse barn, riding ring, and quintessential equestrian landscaping. Inside, hardwood flooring, decorative moldings, a charming country kitchen, fireplaces, and a neutral color palette are just some of the fine features that create instant appeal.
All this can be found in a peaceful setting that feels miles away from the hustle and bustle yet is so close to the Fairfax County Parkway, Route 123, I-95, I-66, and the Burke VRE. Everyone can take advantage of Burke Lake Park with 888 acres of natural beauty surrounding a sparkling 218-acre lake and the nearby charming Town of Clifton offering historic landmarks, cafés, and boutique shopping—there’s something here for everyone! For a suburban retreat that offers sophistication and comfort, you’ve found it. Welcome home!
Listing Agent:John R Astorino
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 10/14/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/15/22 at 7:35 pm
- BasementDaylight, Full, Heated, Garage Access, Improved, Interior Access, Outside Entrance, Partially Finished, Rear Entrance, Walkout Level, Windows
- A/CCentral A/ C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- HeatingY, Central, Heat Pump(s), Electric
- FireplaceWood, Mantel(s), Heatilator, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 2
- Disability FeatureOther
- GeneralAttic, Breakfast Area, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Railings, Dining Area, Entry Level Bedroom, Family Room Off Kitchen, Flat, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Country, Kitchen - Eat- In, Kitchen - Table Space, Primary Bath(s)
- RoomsBedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Bedroom 1, Bathroom 1, Bathroom 2, Bathroom 3, Full Bath
- LaundryBasement, Hookup
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Built- In Range, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Oven/ Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/ Dryer Hookups Only, Water Heater
- GeneralChimney Cap(s), Gutter System, Outbuilding(s), Satellite Dish, Above Grade, Below Grade
- StyleRaised Ranch/ Rambler
- PoolIn Ground
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private
- GeneralBlock, Vinyl Siding, 1, Block
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- WindowsEnergy Efficient, Double Pane, Low- E, Replacement, Vinyl Clad
- Zoning030, 0874 01 0007 C
- Current Use011
- ViewPasture, Scenic Vista, Panoramic
- FencingBoard, Chain Link, Electric, Fully, Wood
- SewerSeptic Tank Installed, Septic > # of BR, Septic Exists
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Cable TV Available, Phone Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsFurnishings / Artwork
- HOA Amenities256.0, Annually
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
- MiddleROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
- HighROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App