Enjoy the dramatic, unobstructed views from this lovely 16th floor Port Royal Condominium, located in vibrant North Old Town Alexandria. This bright, modern, and newly updated condo has everything you have been looking for in city living! Light-filled and freshly painted, with wood floors throughout, this condo is conveniently located just steps away from the elevator.
As you enter the home, you will immediately notice the many new updates in the past year. To begin, you will admire the new lighting fixtures in the kitchen and hallway. You will also notice the new paint (2022) throughout. As you walk into the kitchen, you will view a bright and airy kitchen boasting new stainless steel appliances, new tile floors, new cabinets, and new quartz countertops. Don’t forget to admire the new and new fan and lighting fixtures in kitchen & dining room.
The spacious bedroom has two large windows with new window treatments, and features double closets, customized with new Elfa closet organizers. Finally, new local water shutoff valves were also installed in 2022. The roomy bathroom boasts a new faucet and shower head.
As you cruise outside to the balcony, one can’t help but admire the breathtaking sunset views of Old Town. The Port Royal has an enormous rooftop deck, with gas grills, comfortable seating, and tables and chairs for dining which is perfect for grilling and events. There are 360 degree views of the Potomac River, Old Town, Washington, DC, and the National Harbor. It is a prime location to view fireworks!
Speaking of location, one will love the convenience of this highly walkable, active community in an
up & coming Old Town North neighborhood that is close to King Street and the best of Old Town that includes weekly community Farmers Market across the street. The building has newer washers and dryers on every floor. THIS UNIT HAS A RARE, ASSIGNED, COVERED GARAGE PARKING SPACE, AND ALL UTILITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE CONDO FEE!
This condominium is less than ½ mile walk to Braddock Road metro, many Old Town restaurants, grocery stores such as Harris Teeter and Trader Joe’s, The Alamo Drafthouse to watch your favorite movie, and the Mt. Vernon Trail.
Listing Agent:Jonathan Granlund
Offered By:Real Broker, Llc
Date Added: 10/26/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/26/23 at 4:28 pm
- RoomsKitchen, Family Room, Bedroom 1
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Oven/ Range - Gas, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Central, Electric
- Disability FeatureNone
- GeneralCombination Dining/ Living, Window Treatments, Floor Plan - Open
- Eco/Green FeatureOnsite Recycling Center
- FlooringHardwood, Ceramic Tile
- BasementFully Finished, Garage Access
- FireplaceNon- Functioning, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- GeneralBBQ Grill, Above Grade, Below Grade
- GeneralBrick, 1
- RoofingConcrete, Flat
- WindowsDouble Pane, Double Hung
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Concierge, Elevator, Extra Storage, Party Room, Air Conditioning, Custodial Services Maintenance, Electricity, Heat, Management, Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, $980 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningRC, 50409030
- Current Use15
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Available, Electric Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationBuyer Broker compensation 3%
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App