As George Washington stated in 1793, in regards to his beloved home at Mount Vernon, “No estate in United America is more pleasantly situated than this…on one of the finest Rivers in the world.” Now is your once in a lifetime opportunity to design your dream home on nearly 2.5 acres with a brand new dock and sweeping Potomac River views. This truly extraordinary property shares the private feel and vistas as those of the George Washington Estate grounds located just up the shoreline! “To be built” home by Quaker Custom Homes was carefully designed to maximize the property’s unique offerings and provide every modern amenity while maintaining classic and timeless charm. (No HOA limitations on design opportunities) Over 6,500 total sq ft (approx 5,590 finished sq ft) on three finished levels provides 6 beds/6.5 baths including a main level primary suite and four upper level bedrooms each feature a private bath. Upper level primary suite features unique covered porch with 180 degree Potomac River views and wooded parkland that was protected to maintain George Washington’s coveted views. Lower level features rec room, bedroom, full bath, and tons of additional storage space. Recently constructed 180 foot dock with electricity and water roughed in contributes to the rarity of this pre-construction opportunity. Convenient Mount Vernon location provides easy access to Old Town Alexandria, Reagan Airport, and Washington DC. A truly one of a kind property!
Listing Agent:Christopher White
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 10/20/21 at 4:00 am
Last Update: 5/4/22 at 8:00 pm
- GeneralCombination Dining/ Living, Crown Moldings, Curved Staircase, Elevator, Floor Plan - Open, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Island, Primary Bath(s), Primary Bedroom - Bay Front, Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Window Treatments, 2nd Kitchen
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Outside Entrance
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dryer, Disposal, Icemaker, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove, Washer, Oven - Wall, Water Heater - High- Efficiency
- FireplaceGas/ Propane
- Half Baths1
- Quarter Baths1
- GeneralHot Tub, Combination Dining/ Living, Crown Moldings, Curved Staircase, Elevator, Floor Plan - Open, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Island, Primary Bath(s), Primary Bedroom - Bay Front, Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Window Treatments, 2nd Kitchen
- Other StructuresAbove Grade, Below Grade
- PoolNo Pool
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- SewerPublic Sewer
- WindowsDouble Pane, Insulated
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App