A unique find for your private oasis in Loudoun County. A magnificent lot like this is seldom ever available in Northern Virginia! Act now, or you may forever lose your opportunity for a perfect slice of utopia.
Build your custom dream home on this limited, picture-perfect premium mountain view 10.37-acre lot! Gorgeous, gently sloping wooded lot off a quiet, very tranquil 2-lane PAVED residential road with spectacular mountain views of Short Hill Mountain. This lot has a perfect rectangular shape (approximately 900‘ deep and 525’ wide) for optimal home placement and land use.
The lot is currently wooded, so you can “custom clear” to your desired level of privacy and tranquility. Whatever you desire is the perfect grade for a walk-out or walk-up for your ultimate home design. According to Loudoun County guidelines, Zone AR1 offers no restrictions for Agricultural/Horticultural use and zoning for a primary dwelling plus a 2nd dwelling on the property (such as an in-law home or living space above a garage) to the maximum square footage of 70% of the primary dwelling. Electric is available at the lot. The Seller has surveyed the lot, the lot corners are staked, and soil work has been recorded as per county requirements and approved/permitted by Loudoun County Health Department for septic, which is on file and can be amended in Loudoun County. In addition to fewer crowds, more quiet times, and fewer intrusions, you will enjoy fewer restrictions … NO HOA, NO covenants or restrictions, NO roll-back taxes, NO spring or spring-type issues on this lot! The lot is relatively flat but a bit higher than neighboring properties, so there are no drainage issues. Beautiful lot for a barn and horses, as well. North of Charles Town Pike (Rt 9), off Berlin Turnpike to the east and Mountain Road to the west, ALL PAVED roads. You are welcome to drive by the lot, but please do not walk the property without an appointment.
Your quiet, private haven awaits you for total relaxation in a tranquil setting that feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of Northern Virginia but within proximity for most commutes and amenities. Enjoy all that Loudoun County has to offer with historic sites in Leesburg, Purcellville, Waterford, Winchester, several award-winning wineries, breweries, exquisite restaurants, quaint shopping, and the endless Northern Virginia destinations. Terrific access to major roadways, Dulles International Airport, and so much more … for a serene countryside retreat that offers private seclusion, you have found it … This one won’t last!
The Seller is reviewing all offers as submitted.
Listing Agent:Mark J. Griffin
Offered By:Re/max Allegiance
Date Added: 5/13/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/21/22 at 3:57 pm
- GeneralCombination Kitchen/ Dining, Entry Level Bedroom, Built- Ins, Primary Bath(s), Wood Stove, Floor Plan - Open
- RoomsBasement, Study, Laundry, Loft, Mud Room, Workshop, Bedroom 6
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven - Double, Oven - Wall, Washer, Water Heater
- LaundryLower Floor
- FlooringWood, Stone
- A/CCeiling Fan(s), Whole House Exhaust Ventilation
- HeatingY, Radiant, Wood Burn Stove, Propane - Owned, Other
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureConstruction, Exposure/ Shade, Regionally Sourced Materials
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- StylePost & Beam
- ParkingGravel Driveway
- GeneralStucco, 3, Slab
- HOA Amenities80.0, Annually
- ZoningAR1, 409171822000
- ViewMountain, Panoramic, Trees/ Woods
- SewerSeptic Permit Issued, Approved Septic
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Electric Available, Sewer Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- CommissionCompensation on base Price of home
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App